Ceramics Now Weekly is an arts newsletter you’ll love if you’re into ceramics! The editor of Ceramics Now brings you the week’s news in the ceramic art world and shares a curated selection of artists and exhibitions. Join over 12,000 subscribers who enjoy reading the newsletter every other week.
• A cover story that is relevant for the ceramics community: a call for submissions, an article, interview or event, lists, and other valuable resources;
• News from the ceramic art world: important announcements, competitions, calls for entries, resources, events, jobs, artist talks, and more;
• Artist profiles and a curated selection of ceramic art exhibitions from around the world.
You’ll always be up to date with what’s happening in the complex world of ceramic art.
Sign up for free!
Become a member
Support Ceramics Now Weekly
Ceramics Now is a reader-supported publication. Become a member today to keep this newsletter accessible to everyone. Your support will positively impact the future of Ceramics Now, and it will help us provide you with the quality content you expect from us.
Why become a paid member?
1. You keep us going—only a tiny fraction of our subscribers (1.6%) have chosen to become paid members, which means we have very limited resources to keep the publication running;
2. You keep this newsletter accessible for everyone—the only way we can avoid a two-class system of free and paid content;
3. Your support benefits the ceramics community—we are dedicated to providing the latest news, free resources, insights, and opportunities in the world of ceramics.
Advertise with CN Weekly
Ceramics Now Weekly is the leading newsletter dedicated to contemporary ceramics, reaching over 12,000 subscribers.
Each edition of CN Weekly has an impressive 46% open rate and 20% click rate, well above the market average (26.27% and 2.95%, according to email marketing benchmarks).
We offer just one exclusive ad placement in each edition of Ceramics Now Weekly. Over 50% of our readers are from the US, 25% are from the EU, and 15% are from the UK.
Go to our advertising page to book an ad or read more about advertising opportunities.
If you have questions, please get in touch with Vasi Hirdo at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us.