Ceramics Now Weekly is an arts newsletter that you’ll love if you’re into ceramics! The editor of Ceramics Now presents the week’s news in the ceramic art world and shares a curated selection of artists and exhibitions.
Join over 7,800 subscribers who enjoy reading this:
- A cover story which presents a piece of news that is relevant for the ceramics community: a call for submission, an exclusive article or interview, an event/workshop, lists and other valuable resources;
- News from the ceramic art world: important announcements, biennials, calls for submission, resources, new exhibitions, jobs, and more;
- A curated list of contemporary ceramic artists and exhibitions from all over the world.
You’ll always be up to date with what’s happening in the complex world of ceramic art. See the archive.
Sign up for free!
Become a member
Funded by readers like you, available to all
If you’d like to keep this newsletter free and accessible for everyone, please consider becoming a member of Ceramics Now Weekly and contribute $5/month or $50/year. It’s the easiest way to help.
Why become a paying member? 🙌
- Your support benefits the whole community. You empower us to feature emerging artists from all over the world;
- You keep this newsletter free and accessible for everyone—the only way we can avoid a two-class system of free and paid content;
- You keep us going. It’s that simple. This project is sustained through direct contributions from readers like you.
Only become a paying member if you can afford it. If this is a stretch for you, don’t pay, it’s enough that you’re reading us. If you’d like to help, you can share this newsletter with your friends.
Send us news
Vasi here 👋 I’m the one who writes the newsletter. If you have news that you’d like to share with the world, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I may include it in the next edition of CN Weekly.
Spread the news
Share this newsletter with your friends (copy the link below). It truly helps and we deeply appreciate it. Thank you!