Ceramics Now Weekly is an arts newsletter that you’ll love if you’re into ceramics! The editor of Ceramics Now presents the week’s news in the ceramic art world and shares a curated selection of artists and exhibitions.
Join over 8,000 subscribers who enjoy reading this every other week:
- A cover story which presents a piece of news that is relevant for the ceramics community: a call for submission, an exclusive article or interview, an event/workshop, lists and other valuable resources;
- News from the ceramic art world: announcements, biennials, calls for submission, resources, new exhibitions, jobs, artist talks and more;
- A curated list of contemporary ceramic artists and exhibitions from all over the world.
You’ll always be up to date with what’s happening in the complex world of ceramic art. View previous editions of Ceramics Now Weekly.
Sign up for free!
Become a member
Funded by readers like you, available to all
If you’d like to keep this newsletter free and accessible for everyone, please consider becoming a member of Ceramics Now Weekly and contribute $5/month or $50/year. It’s the easiest way to help.
Why become a paying member? 🙌
- Your support benefits the whole community;
- You keep this newsletter free and accessible for everyone—the only way we can avoid a two-class system of free and paid content;
- You keep us going. It’s that simple. This project is sustained through direct contributions from readers like you.
Only become a paying member if you can afford it. If this is a stretch for you, don’t pay, it’s enough that you’re reading us. If you’d like to help, you can share this newsletter with your friends.
Do you have news that you’d like to share with the world?
Perhaps you’re preparing an exhibition, working at a community center event, hosting an artist talk or a ceramics workshop—just email me the details at email@example.com
Spread the news about Ceramics Now Weekly
Share this newsletter with your friends (copy the link below). It truly helps and we deeply appreciate it. Thank you!