Hello! This is Vasi Hirdo, the founding editor of Ceramics Now.
I want to take a moment to thank you for reading our publication.
From the start, my objective has been to build a platform that highlights the innovative nature of ceramics, promoting contemporary ceramic art and empowering artists who work with ceramics worldwide.
My goal is to keep this publication free and accessible to all, but I can only do that with your help.
Currently, fewer than 1% of our monthly readers have chosen to become paid members, which means we have very limited resources to keep the publication running. Member support is vital to keeping Ceramics Now alive; members ensure that we continue to provide high-quality content and keep our publication thriving.
If you want to support our publication, I invite you to consider becoming a member through Substack ($5/month or $50/year). Your support will positively impact the future of Ceramics Now, and it will help us provide readers with the quality content they expect from us.
Thank you for your continued support of Ceramics Now!
Will you become a member?
The benefits of becoming a member of Ceramics Now:
• You keep us going — We are a reader-supported independent publication, and we rely on member support to keep running;
• You keep this publication accessible for everyone — The only way we can avoid a two-class system of free and paid content;
• You contribute to our writer’s fund, enabling us to publish more articles and feature a wider range of voices, perspectives, and expertise in the ceramics community;
• Your support benefits the ceramics community — We are dedicated to providing the latest news, free resources, insights, and opportunities in the ceramics world;
• You receive a mention and link in our About pages and a 25% discount on all advertising across our platforms.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us, email us at email@example.com or message us.