Call for Applications: International Biennale of Vallauris – Contemporary Creation and Ceramics
The 26th edition of the International Biennial of Vallauris – Contemporary Creation and Ceramics will take place in the summer of 2024.
The competition aims to encourage, promote, and reward talented creators who explore the endless possibilities offered by the ceramic medium. The competition seeks to showcase the diversity in the current use of the ceramic medium and celebrate the expression of all major trends in this material.
After selection by a jury composed of personalities and professionals from the world of arts and ceramics, the competition leads to an exhibition at the Magnelli Museum, the Museum of Ceramics (Vallauris, France), a publication in the event catalog, and the presentation of awards.
Applications Deadline: December 20, 2023
How to Participate?
• Complete the online participation form at https://forms.gle/hXAxF2pQPFYffmJJ9
• Send all the documents mentioned in Article 13 of the competition regulations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the competition’s regulations.
A participation fee of €20 is required to enter the competition.
• Grand Prize of the City of Vallauris valued at €15,000
• “Young Creator (under 35)” Award valued at €2,000
• Phone: +33 (0) 4 93 64 16 05
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: http://www.vallauris-golfe-juan.fr/26e-Biennale-Internationale-de.html
- Michaël Geertsen, Vessel, 2008. © Image Art- Claude Germain /Ville de Vallauris Golfe-Juan
- Mathieu Lehanneur / Claude Aïello, L’âge du monde (Japon), 2009. © Image Art- Claude Germain /Ville de Vallauris Golfe-Juan
- Gregorio Peño Velasco, Formas Abatidas II, 2011. © Nicolas Dubreuil /Ville de Vallauris Golfe-Juan
- Monika Patuszynska, From the series Transforms Plus, 2011. © Nicolas Dubreuil /Ville de Vallauris Golfe-Juan
- Lourdes Riera Rey, Lavas pilow. © Sylvain Deleu / Ville de Vallauris Golfe-Juan
- Brendan L.S. Tang, Manga Ornolu Ver.2.1-b, 2016. © Sylvain Deleu / Ville de Vallauris Golfe-Juan