Angelica Tulimiero: Selected works, 2010-2021
Instinctively attracted to intricate surfaces found everywhere in nature, guided by intuition, I research our surroundings and natural materials, realizing how everything is made of patterns.
Matter has its inner structure, an inner world made of repetitive forms. I laboriously play to interpret these forms and the perception of the movement they create. I project myself into this fractal anatomy, following the guidance of nature that suggests an unlimited variety of designs and textures.
Though drawn from the imagination, my creations reference our world and the atoms of which it is composed. From macro to micro, nature uses the same language. I work with the forms’ familiarity and the sensations’ oddness. Within this vocabulary, I search for my own language to speak about emotions, humanity, and alternative ways of communication.
- Pillows for Beautiful Thoughts, 2021, stoneware, stain, glaze, 1260°C
- Pillow for Beautiful Thoughts, 2020, stoneware, stains, glaze. 1260°C,42cm X18cm X 24cm
- mofumofu #1, 2021, stoneware, slip, glaze, cushion filler 30cm X 18,5cm X 23cm – 1260°C
- mofumofu #5, 2021, stoneware, glaze, wool, 1260°C (2) 23,5 X 24cm X 20
- kurukuru #1, 2021, porcelain, stain, glass, 1260°C 18cm X16cm
- Black Swirl, 2014 stoneware, 1260°C 22cm X16cm
- Spring Brought Pollen #2, 2019, porcelain, slip, glaze, leather. 1260°C, 35cm x32cm x27cm
- Spring Brought Pollen #1, 2019, porcelain. slip, glaze, leather. 1260°C, 53cm X48cm X18cm
- Swirling Porifera #1, 2014, stoneware, glaze, glass, wood-fired 1350°C, 51cm X39cm
- Restlessness, 2018, stoneware, stain, 1260°C, 29cm X 15cm
- Coral formation, 2010, stoneware, 1350°C 32cm X 21cm X23cm
- Groviglio, 2012, glaestro, stain, 1150°C. 60cm x 50cm\
- Triple Swirls, 2015 stoneware, glaze. 1260°C, 53cm x49cm x24cm
- Swirls, 2013, stoneware, glaze, 1260°C, 40cm x 28cm x20cm circa